In partnership with Chase for Business, the National Urban League, the U.S. Black Chambers and the National Minority Supplier Development Council, we’ve launched Advancing Black Entrepreneurs – a collection of practical resources to help Black business owners grow and scale their business.
This educational program specifically for Black business owners, highlights topics that are vital to business growth and sustainability. These 90-minute guided digital sessions are focused on how business owners can address immediate and long-term financial need and build resiliency.
This 90-minute guided digital session includes the following topics:
- Define supplier diversity and apply those findings to your business
- Stand out during the procurement stage and navigate the challenges of government contracting
- Access corporate supplier diversity programs for future partnerships
- Plan for certification — and use it to your advantage
Don’t miss this chance to discover capital and networking opportunities while helping build an inclusive and diverse marketplace.
In this 90-minute guided digital session, you’ll learn how to:
- Position your business so it stands out in a saturated marketplace
- Integrate effective strategies for targeting your core audience
- Maximize your digital reach across your website, mobile apps, social media and more
- Plan, measure and optimize the impact of your digital marketing
Don’t miss this chance to increase brand awareness and build your online community.
This 90-minute guided session, offered at no cost, includes the following topics:
- Think like an entrepreneur to help you find new opportunities and think bigger about what’s possible
- Establish a foundation for sustainable business growth
- Develop agility and resilience to help your business navigate challenges
- Put people first to help you be a better leader for your business
Don’t miss this chance to explore different strategies and approaches to help you turn your startup into a business that lasts.
This 90-minute guided digital session, offered at no cost, includes the following topics:
- Categorize and identify gaps in cash inflows and outflows
- Increase your cash in, with tips to collect revenue, get paid faster and identify higher income streams
Decrease cash out, with ways to evaluate your business needs, improve efficiency and optimize spending
Don’t miss this chance to take a close look at cashflow options you can consider to help grow your business
This 90-minute guided digital session, offered at no cost, provides a deeper understanding of the various funding options and will cover topics like:
- Thinking strategically about your cash flow
- Determining if your business needs to borrow
- Knowing why you’re a good investment
- Identifying which financial data is important
- Learning your credit options
- Understanding Small Business Administration (SBA) loan programs
Don’t miss this chance to take a close look at funding options you can consider to help grow your business
the Challenges of COVID-19
This 90-minute guided digital session, offered at no cost, will cover topics including:
- The increasing importance of bookkeeping
- Pivoting your business model in this new economic environment
- Helping your customers feel confident and safe
- Developing contingency plans
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to get the financial guidance and expertise you need to come back strong and build your business — from the organizations and bank you can trust.